I'M READY HOME OFFER.
Terms and Conditions
Offer will be available on a select number of ‘I’m Ready’ houses across our developments. Each home that is included in the offer has pre-selected fit outs chosen from our most popular ranges available in the Get Ready Room, they may also include options from the Hilmark Refine Range. No further changes can be made to these homes.
Each home included in the offer will be marked with an asterisk* on our website.
This offer is available on homes booked from 7th August until 31st October 2023.
Offer only applies to new purchasers. Offer applies to owner occupiers.
Purchasers must return unconditional signed contracts within 8 weeks of booking/reserving the property with the appropriate agent representing the chosen development.
A mortgage decision in principle or proof of finance must be provided to agent at time of booking together with Hilmark Homes reservation Agreement which must be completed and returned to the selling agent.
The property must complete before 15th December 2023.
Purchasers will receive the voucher on completion of the home. Voucher is valid for 12 months and the purchaser will have a choice between either a £2000 Moy Furniture Voucher or a £2000 Wilderness Garden Centre voucher. No cash alternative will be offered.
Vouchers are non-transferable.
This offer applies to the following homes:
Toberhewny, Lurgan – Sites 1, 6 & 17.
As you would expect from such an outstanding scheme, the comprehensive, modern turnkey specification ofToberhewny offers the very best in terms of quality products and stylish finishes.
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
High quality units with choice of soft close drawer, door styles and
colours. Choice of worktop
• Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor
hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Integrated washing machine in kitchen where there
is no utility roomLED lighting to underside of kitchen units • Recessed LED down lighters to kitchen ceiling • Plumbing and electric supply for washing machine
in utility room
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
1 colour from palette of colours
• Multi fuel Stove with hearth to the Aster only
• Mains supply smoke, heat and Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Moulded skirting and architraves
• Painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery • Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
• Wiring for future satellite poin
• Natural gas central heating with zoned heating and a highly energy efficient gas boiler
• Pressurised hot water system
• Integral Alarm System • High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
Bathrooms, En-suites & WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled Shower over bath with screen door where applicable
• Heated chrome towel radiator to main bathroom and ensuite
• LED recessed downlighters to main bathroom and ensuite
Floor Coverings & Tilings
• Ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
• Porcelain tiled floor to kitchen/dining area, utility, hall, bathroom, en-suite and WC
• Full height porcelain wall tiles to shower enclosure
• Porcelain wall tiles to wet areas, at bath and sinks
• Carpets with underfelt to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
• Soft landscaping to front gardens (where applicable) in keeping with other houses in the development. Planting to be carried out Spring/Summer (Weather dependant)
• Rear gardens rotovated and seeded in planting season (weather permitting)
• Bitmac driveway
• uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
• Composite front doors with painted finish
• Outside water tap
• Boundary fencing to side and rear of gardens
• Feature external lighting to front and rear doors
• 10 year structural warranty
This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.