Flat 2 - 149 Thomas Street, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented two bedroom flat, benefiting from a spacious living room, modern kitchen and bathroom, two well proportioned bedrooms, individual oil fired central heating system and PVC double glazed windows . The property is currently let on a fixed term tenancy for 12 months and was let within days of being advertised. This property is sure to attract interest quickly so don’t delay and contact our office today.
PLEASE NOTE THIS FLAT IS BEING SOLD TOGETHER WITH THE GROUND FLOOR FLAT AS ONE SALE WITH A COMBINED ASKING PRICE OF £115,000. A great investment opportunity!! Two flats in a popular rental area each rented and producing a gross rental income of £10,440 per annum (9% Yield).
- Communal Access:
- Via PVC front door with wood effect flooring.
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT 1
- Living Room 12' 10'' x 10' 9'' (3.90m x 3.27m)
- Front aspect living room with feature brick fireplace and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 11' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.36m x 3.06m)
- Rear aspect double bedroom with single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 6'' x 7' 2'' (4.54m x 2.18m) At widest points
- Access from living room, range of brand new wall and base units with integrated electric hob and oven, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, tiled splash backs and flooring, access to rear yard with PVC door.
- Shower room 6' 4'' x 8' 10'' (1.94m x 2.68m)
- Modern bathroom suite with white WC and pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with glazed doors and mains plumbed shower, tiled shower enclosure and flooring, single panel radiator, access to hot press and washing machine.
- Upper Floors FLAT 2
- Access via stair case leading to landing.
- Shower room
- Modern shower room with white WC and pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with glazed sliding doors, tiled splash backs and flooring, mains plumbed shower and single panel radiator.
- Living room 17' 2'' x 10' 10'' (5.24m x 3.3m)
- Large living room with three widows providing plenty of natural light with single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 10'' x 11' 0'' (3.6m x 3.35m)
- Newly fitted kitchen with a range of cream high and low wall and base units, integrated four ring hob, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, single panel radiator, tiled splash backs and flooring.
- Bedroom 1 16' 5'' x 10' 10'' (5.0m x 3.29m)
- Large front aspect double bedroom with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 2'' x 11' 11'' (3.41m x 3.62m)
- Rear aspect double bedroom with single panel radiator and feature Velux window.