80A Belfast Road, Dollingstown
Immaculate in every way, this three bedroom semi-detached property with detached garage is a property that is not to be missed. This beautiful home is finished to the highest standard throughout, with a recently fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, spacious lounge, three well proportioned bedrooms and a recently completed four piece bathroom suite. 80A Belfast Road will attract a range of purchasers, with being close to local towns, transport links, shops and easy access to the M1 this quirky home is sure to be popular.
Located just off the Belfast Road, Dollingstown.
- Entrance Hallway 16' 5'' x 6' 11'' (5.00m x 2.11m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Lounge 15' 1'' x 12' 5'' (4.59m x 3.78m) at widest point
- Spacious lounge with marble feature fireplace and open fire. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 11'' x 19' 8'' (3.63m x 5.99m) at widest point
- Modern kitchen/diner with navy fitted units with quartz worktop. Side units with integrated tall fridge and freezer, induction hob and recessed extractor fan. Island with hot water tap and integrated dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Two radiators and access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- WC 6' 7'' x 2' 10'' (2.01m x 0.86m)
- Comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Single panel radiator and tiled flooring.
- First Floor Landing 9' 7'' x 7' 9'' (2.92m x 2.36m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space and hot press.
- Bedroom 1 13' 7'' x 12' 4'' (4.14m x 3.76m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 4'' x 10' 10'' (4.06m x 3.30m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 10'' x 8' 5'' (2.39m x 2.56m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bathroom 9' 5'' x 6' 10'' (2.87m x 2.08m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; free standing bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and mains shower. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Heated towel rail.
- Detached Garage 18' 9'' x 10' 3'' (5.71m x 3.12m)
- The front garden is mainly laid in lawn, offering off street parking with tarmac driveway. The rear garden offers fence surround and shrubbery.