76 Kiln Avenue, Lurgan
An immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached home of approx 1100 sq ft, with detached garage in an excellent location. The property comprises of a lounge with feature stove, open plan kitchen/dining with a range of integrated appliances, utility room, three well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite and family bathroom suite. This property also benefits from a spacious rear garden and off-street dual parking. Located in a quiet cul de sac within this popular development, 76 Kiln Avenue is sure to attract much interest from first time buyers and young families alike.
Located just off Kiln Road, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 18' 0'' x 6' 11'' (5.48m x 2.11m)
- Via PVC door. Tiled flooring. Alarm control panel. Under stair storage. Spot lights. Access to first floor via staircase. Access to;
- WC 8' 5'' x 3' 0'' (2.56m x 0.91m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 16' 6'' x 11' 9'' (5.03m x 3.58m)
- Feature stove with wooden beam. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Spot lights.
- Kitchen/Dining 12' 4'' x 13' 0'' (3.76m x 3.96m)
- A range of high & low level units. stainless steel sink with partially tiled walls. Space for freestanding fridge/freezer. Integrated cooker/oven with four ring ceramic hob and dishwasher. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Utility 5' 9'' x 5' 7'' (1.75m x 1.70m)
- High & low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas boiler. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 10' 10'' x 6' 7'' (3.30m x 2.01m) at widest points
- Access to roof space (partially floored). Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 13' 1'' x 11' 4'' (3.98m x 3.45m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 3' 11'' x 9' 5'' (1.19m x 2.87m)
- Comprising of; main shower enclosure, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush WC. Towel radiator. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 11' 5'' x 12' 0'' (3.48m x 3.65m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 0'' x 7' 5'' (2.44m x 2.26m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Currently used as dressing room.
- Bathroom 8' 0'' x 6' 8'' (2.44m x 2.03m)
- Modern three piece bathroom suite; comprising of centre bath with chrome attachments, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Spot lights.
- Detached Garage 17' 8'' x 10' 0'' (5.38m x 3.05m)
- Via roller door. Side door access. Power & light. Currently used as home gym.
- Small lawn area to the front/side with tarmac driveway providing dual side by side off street parking. Direct access to garage. Fully enclosed spacious rear garden with patio area. Ideal for family gatherings.