75 The Hollows, Lurgan
An immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached home of approx 1100 sq ft in an excellent location. The property features a lounge with wood burning stove, spacious open plan kitchen/dining with a range of integrated appliances, utility room, three well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite and a luxury bathroom suite. This property also benefits from an extensive corner plot with enclosed rear garden and off-street car parking. Located in a popular development just off the desirable Gilford Road, Lurgan this property is sure to attract much interest from first time buyers and young families alike.
Longridge is located in an area of high demand just off the Gilford Road.
- Entrance Hall 18' 10'' x 6' 7'' (5.74m x 2.01m)
- Via composite front door. Wooden effect tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Staircase leading to first floor. Access to;
- Comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin. Wooden effect tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Living Room 16' 3'' x 11' 1'' (4.95m x 3.38m)
- Feature wood burning stove with stone cladding inset. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Spot lights. Full length window.
- Kitchen/Dining 15' 2'' x 18' 0'' (4.62m x 5.48m)
- High specification kitchen to include a range of high & low level units; including integrated eye level oven and microwave, four ring gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine/tumble dryer. Built in Pantry. Under cupboard lighting. Gas boiler. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Wooden effect tiling. Glazed PVC double doors opening up to patio area.
- First Floor Landing 11' 7'' x 6' 6'' (3.53m x 1.98m)
- Access to shelved cupboard and roof space.
- Bedroom 1 13' 1'' x 11' 1'' (3.98m x 3.38m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Fitted wardrobe. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 3' 10'' x 8' 8'' (1.17m x 2.64m)
- Comprising of; mains shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 5'' x 10' 0'' (3.78m x 3.05m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 8' 9'' x 7' 7'' (2.66m x 2.31m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Currently used as home office.
- Family Bathroom 9' 1'' x 6' 6'' (2.77m x 1.98m)
- Comprising of; feature freestanding bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Feature wall tiling. Chrome towel radiator. Spot lights.
- Corner plot. Tarmac driveway. Front & rear garden laid in lawn. Panel fence surround. Patio area. South facing rear garden. Ideal for family gatherings.