72 Tandragee Road, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this three bedroom terrace home in need of some TLC. This three-bedroom terrace home with garage boasts many features such as lounge with bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, down stairs bathroom and three first floor bedrooms.
Located on the Tandragee Road this property is within walking distance of Portadown town centre and amenities such as schools, shops, restaurants and bars and would be ideal for first time buyers or investors looking to add to their portfolio. Viewings come highly recommended.
Located just on the Tandragee Road a short walk to Portadown town centre. This location benefits from easy access to schools, shops and local amenities. Just outside the limits of the town is the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema, M1 interchange and many parks and recreational areas are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall 12' 11'' x 3' 7'' (3.93m x 1.09m)
- Entrance via PVC door with glazed panel insert and glazed panel above, wood panel ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Front aspect room with bay window, wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 11' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13' 5'' x 9' 6'' (4.09m x 2.89m) at widest points
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, stainless steel sink with draining board, space for cooker and fridge/freezer and plumbed space for utilities. Wood panel ceiling, partially tiled walls and wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 7' 4'' x 5' 5'' (2.23m x 1.65m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower unit and shower screen. Wood panel ceiling, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 18' 4'' x 7' 11'' (5.58m x 2.41m)
- Rear aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 8' 1'' (3.53m x 2.46m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 13' 2'' x 9' 2'' (4.01m x 2.79m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Enclosed front garden comprising of maintained lawn and concrete paviors. Enclosed rear yard with access to garage.