7 The Olde Nursery, Bleary
*** INVITING OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £130,000 - £135,000 ***
Located in the popular area of Bleary this superbly presented three bedroom detached family home offers an ‘out of town’ location with the benefit of close proximity and easy access to the local towns of Portadown, Lurgan, Tandragee and Banbridge. Boasting an open plan kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances, spacious lounge, well-proportioned bedrooms and an enclosed rear garden. This property represents outstanding value and will appeal to first time buyers and young families alike.
See below link for video tour;
Conveniently located in a quiet development in Bleary the property is four miles from Lurgan, six miles from Portadown and three miles from Waringstown. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Entrance Hall 17' 2'' x 6' 11'' (5.23m x 2.10m)
- Via glazed PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to under stair storage.
- Lounge 16' 8'' x 11' 11'' (5.08m x 3.64m)
- Feature fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- WC 7' 3'' x 3' 3'' (2.21m x 0.99m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 19' 3'' x 9' 9'' (5.87m x 2.98m)
- Range of high & low level units. Integrated cooker/oven with ceramic hob. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 10' 6'' x 3' 3'' (3.21m x 1.00m)
- Access to roof space. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 11' 7'' x 10' 5'' (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 10'' x 8' 3'' (4.22m x 2.52m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 11'' x 7' 1'' (3.32m x 2.17m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to storage cupboard.
- Bathroom 10' 7'' x 7' 6'' (3.22m x 2.29m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; mains shower enclosure with electric unit, bath with telephone shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Access to hot press.
- Front garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway to the side. Rear garden enclosed by mature hedgerow and panel fencing. Ideal space for kids and family gatherings.