7 Hunter Lodge, Lurgan
An immaculately presented Georgian style three-bedroom semi-detached family home with enclosed rear garden in a desirable location. The spacious accommodation is finished to the highest standard throughout. Benefitting a lounge with multi fuel burning stove, kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, three bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite, a three-piece bathroom suite and ground floor WC. Set within this highly regarded development of similar homes ideally located to M1 interchange, local schools and amenities. Viewings are highly recommended.
Development off the desirable Annesbough Road. Located conveniently close to Lurgan town centre leaving close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away which benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 16' 11'' x 6' 9'' (5.15m x 2.07m)
- Entrance via wood effect door with glazed panel above; recessed spot lighting tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 9'' x 17' 11'' (3.28m x 5.47m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with wall and base level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board and a range of integrated units including electric oven, four ring ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dish washer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Recessed spot lighting, tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear via double glazed door.
- Lounge 16' 11'' x 10' 8'' (5.15m x 3.26m)
- Front aspect room featuring multi fuel burning stove with granite hearth and double panel radiator.
- WC 5' 10'' x 3' 5'' (1.78m x 1.03m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit. Recessed spot lighting, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- First Floor Landing
- Single panel radiator. Access to shelved hot press and partially floored roof space via drop down ladder
- Master Bedroom 11' 7'' x 10' 10'' (3.54m x 3.30m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 6' 4'' x 5' 5'' (1.94m x 1.66m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and enclosed shower with electric shower unit and tiled and glazed surround. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 6'' x 9' 1'' (3.20m x 2.78m)
- Front aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 7'' x 8' 5'' (3.23m x 2.57m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.35m x 2.06m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, enclosed shower with mixer tap and glazed surround. Recessed spot lighting, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Property front comprising of; maintained lawn, decorative stones, trees and flowers. Enclosed rear garden comprising of; maintained lawn, decorative stones and external tap.