65 Lynden Gate, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached home situated in Lynden Gate, just off the highly sought after Ballyhannon Road, Portadown. This superb property offers many features, with the ground floor benefiting from a lounge with multi-fuel stove, kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances, utility room and downstairs WC. The first floor boasts a generous master bedroom which leads onto a walk in wardrobe and three piece en-suite, two further well proportioned bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Externally, the property offers a
superb garden which offers countryside views and privacy. The ideal home for first time buyers and young families, we highly recommend early viewings to fully appreciate what this beautiful home has to offer.
Situated in the very desirable development of Lynden Gate just off the Ballyhannon Road. Conveniently located 1.5 miles from town centre providing quick access to local schools, shops, bars, restaurants and amenities. This property also has close links to M1 interchange, Craigavon Hospital, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon Omniplex and many local parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 3' 11'' x 4' 9'' (1.19m x 1.45m) at widest point.
- Access via; composite door. Tiled flooring.
- Hallway 12' 9'' x 4' 9'' (3.88m x 1.45m) at widest point
- Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 9'' x 14' 11'' (3.58m x 4.54m) at widest point
- Double panel radiator. Multi fuel stove with hearth and stone surround.
- Kitchen/Diner 9' 1'' x 20' 3'' (2.77m x 6.17m)
- Kitchen/Diner with a range of high and low level shaker style fitted units. Hard wearing worktop with tiled splash back. Stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap. Integrated hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear garden via; PVC double doors.
- Utility room 6' 6'' x 6' 10'' (1.98m x 2.08m) at widest point
- High and low level shaker style units. Hard wearing work top with tiled splash back and stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Access to storage under stairs.
- WC 3' 2'' x 7' 7'' (0.96m x 2.31m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring, splash back and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing 6' 6'' x 14' 2'' (1.98m x 4.31m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and roof space.
- Master bedroom 11' 9'' x 14' 2'' (3.58m x 4.31m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wood effect herringbone flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Walk in Wardrobe 3' 10'' x 5' 7'' (1.17m x 1.70m)
- Carpet flooring and shelved storage with rails.
- En-suite 5' 0'' x 5' 7'' (1.52m x 1.70m) at widest point
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mains shower. Panelled shower enclosure and tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 9' 1'' x 9' 9'' (2.77m x 2.97m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardobes.
- Bedroom 2 9' 1'' x 7' 7'' (2.77m x 2.31m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 7' 6'' x 5' 7'' (2.28m x 1.70m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mains shower. Panelled shower enclosure, tiled flooring and tiled splash back. Heated towel rail.
- The front garden is mainly laid in lawn and offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. The rear garden offers lawn and decking area, is fully enclosed with fence surround and benefits from countryside views.