65 Lakelands, Craigavon
Hannath are pleased to introduce to the market this modern three bedroom semi-detached property located in the ever popular residential development of Lakelands, Craigavon. Offering spacious accommodation throughout, the home boasts a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, downstairs WC, well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor, stylish four piece family bathroom and a fully enclosed rear garden. 65 Lakelands is sure to attract interest from a range of purchasers, particularly first time buyers and early viewings are recommended.
The property is conveniently located within walking distance of Rushmore Shopping Centre, Craigavon Lakes and within 5 minutes drive of the M1 Motorway, Portadown and Lurgan Town Centres.
- Entrance Hall 13' 2'' x 6' 2'' (4.01m x 1.88m) at widest point
- Access via glazed PVC front door with side panels, tile flooring, double panel radiator and stairs leading to first floor.
- Lounge 11' 9'' x 14' 1'' (3.58m x 4.29m) at widest point
- Bright living room with feature fireplace and Portuguese limestone surround and hearth, solid oak flooring, open plan into dining room and double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 10' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.15m x 2.97m)
- Open plan from the Living Room, easily accommodating dining table and six chairs, solid oak flooring, window overlooking enclosed rear garden and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 9'' x 10' 4'' (3.58m x 3.15m) at widest point
- Modern fair-line kitchen with cream gloss laminate wall and base units, silestone worktop and upstands, stainless steel Frankie sink with mixer tap, integrated washing machine, 4 ring Electrolux ceramic hob, Creda oven and space for fridge freezer, stainless steel extractor fan and hood, tiled flooring, access to rear enclosed garden and double panel radiator.
- WC 4' 1'' x 2' 7'' (1.24m x 0.79m)
- Closet WC under stairs with white wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- First Floor Landing 6' 5'' x 8' 10'' (1.95m x 2.69m) at widest point
- Central landing with window and access to roof space and hot press.
- Bedroom 1 10' 4'' x 11' 6'' (3.15m x 3.50m)
- Rear aspect bedroom with carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 9'' x 9' 9'' (3.58m x 2.97m)
- Front aspect bedroom with laminate wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 5'' x 7' 2'' (2.56m x 2.18m)
- Front aspect bedroom, laminate wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 11'' x 8' 10'' (2.11m x 2.69m) at widest point
- Modern family bathroom, tiled walls and flooring, white pedestal wall hand basin with mixer tap, white low flush WC and white bath with mixer tap and telephone shower extension, glazed shower enclosure with electric shower and PVC wall panels, recessed spot lighting and wall mounted heated towel rail.
- Front lawn laid in grass with planted beds, stone pathway leading to front step. Fully enclosed rear garden and stoned side driveway with fenced and gated boundaries. Rear garden laid in lawn with mature planted beds, decking area and stone pathway.