63 Drumford Meadow, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to bring to the market this modern three bedroom semi detached home located within the popular Drumford Meadow development. Boasting a modern finish throughout, and benefitting from an open plan kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances, spacious lounge with gas fire, three generous sized bedrooms, three piece family bathroom and a well maintained rear garden. 63 Drumford Meadow is the ideal home for first time buyers and young families.
See below link for video tour:
- Entrance Hall 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
- Via black composite front door leading to hallway with tiled flooring, radiator and staircase to first floor.
- Lounge 17' 0'' x 11' 2'' (5.18m x 3.40m) at widest point
- Feature “dancing flame” gas wall hung fireplace, recessed spotlighting and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 6'' x 12' 6'' (5.63m x 3.81m) at widest point
- Excellent range of kitchen units with built in gas hob, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler, tiled flooring and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Access to rear garden via sliding doors.
- WC 6' 3'' x 3' 3'' (1.90m x 0.99m)
- Comprising of low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- Master bedroom 11' 9'' x 11' 2'' (3.58m x 3.40m)
- Rear aspect room, radiator.
- En-suite 8' 8'' x 3' 5'' (2.64m x 1.04m)
- Three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14' 6'' x 10' 0'' (4.42m x 3.05m) at widest point
- Front aspec room, radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 4'' x 8' 3'' (2.84m x 2.51m)
- Front aspect room, radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 7'' x 6' 5'' (2.61m x 1.95m)
- Modern three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower. Tiled flooring and radiator.
- Aluminium Garage 17' 1'' x 17' 1'' (5.2m x 5.2m)
- Electric doors.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with tarmac driveway. Rear garden mainly laid in lawn with fenced surround.