63 Deerings Grove, Lurgan
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculate three bedroom detached house of approx 1300 sq ft in the highly popular development of Deerings Grove, Lurgan. This family home offers three double bedrooms, a stunning open plan kitchen/dining area with feature island and PVC double doors opening to the rear patio, and fully enclosed garden space. Furthermore, this home offers a ground floor WC, utility, master bedroom with ensuite and four piece family bathroom suite all whilst overlooking the main green open space within the development.
Meticulously decorated throughout and finished to a very high standard, 63 Deerings Grove offers excellent family accommodation within a quiet cul-de-sac. Located conveniently close to Tannaghmore Primary School and within walking to distance to the forthcoming St Ronan's College this home offers the perfect setting for family living. Deerings Grove offers out of town access to the M1 motorway, with close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks.
In all, this sale represents the perfect opportunity to purchase within this highly desirable area and viewing comes highly recommended!
Located within the development at Deerings Grove, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 12' 10'' x 5' 3'' (3.90m x 1.60m)
- Via glazed front door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Staircase leading to first floor. Access to;
- WC 5' 11'' x 4' 7'' (1.8m x 1.4m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Quartz window sill.
- Lounge 14' 1'' x 10' 10'' (4.28m x 3.3m) into bay
- Feature stove with brick inset. Bay window. Tiled wooden effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 14' 1'' x 12' 2'' (4.3m x 3.7m)
- High specification kitchen with a range of features to include; granite worktop, upstand and splashback, island, ceramic sink, stainless steel tap & Quooker tap (additional) and saucepan drawers. Space for a freestanding 'Rangemaster' cooker with gas ring hob. Integral dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Open access to;
- Dining 13' 1'' x 9' 8'' (3.98m x 2.94m)
- Open plan access. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC double doors leading to rear patio area.
- Utility 9' 1'' x 5' 6'' (2.78m x 1.68m)
- Fitted high & low level units. Quartz worktop and upstand. Stainless steel tap & bowl. Fitted boot room area with seating and storage. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Glazed door leading to tarmac driveway.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to shelved storage cupboard. Carpet flooring.
- Master bedroom 13' 9'' x 10' 10'' (4.20m x 3.30m)
- Rear aspect bedroom. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 7' 7'' x 3' 11'' (2.30m x 1.20m)
- Comprising of; mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled flooring. Quartz window sill.
- Bedroom 2 9' 6'' x 11' 0'' (2.90m x 3.35m)
- Front aspect room. Dual arched windows. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 2'' x 10' 2'' (3.1m x 3.1m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 10' 2'' x 5' 11'' (3.1m x 1.8m)
- Comprising of; freestanding bath with chrome attachments, mains shower cubicle, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled flooring.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with small specimen tree. Tarmac driveway suitable for a number of vehicles. Enclosed rear garden laid in patio with panel fence surround with small specimen trees. Outside lighting and water tap. Shed with electrics.