6 Schomberg Estate, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this well-presented three bedroom semi-detached property with a substantial garden to the market in the sought after location of Drumnacanvy on the outskirts of Portadown. Offering spacious living throughout, the property benefits from a spacious lounge, kitchen with separate dining room, three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. With a little modernization, 6 Schomberg Estate could become the ideal purchase for first time buyers and investors alike, and early viewings come highly recommended.
Located just off the Gilford Road, Portadown. Turn onto Long Lane and continue to the end of the road. Turn left onto the Drumnacanvy Road, then 6 Schomberg Estate will be located on the left hand side.
- Entrance Hall 4' 6'' x 7' 5'' (1.37m x 2.26m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door with glazed panels. Carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 9' 3'' x 18' 0'' (2.82m x 5.48m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Feature fireplace with open fire. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 15' 7'' x 4' 8'' (4.75m x 1.42m) at widest point
- Range of high and low level units. Tiled flooring and walls, space for cooker and access to two storage cupboards. Access to rear garden via PVC door with glazed panel.
- Dining 7' 8'' x 10' 2'' (2.34m x 3.10m)
- Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Access to storage cupboards.
- First Floor Landing 3' 7'' x 2' 8'' (1.09m x 0.81m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14' 11'' x 9' 0'' (4.54m x 2.74m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 10' 5'' x 8' 6'' (3.17m x 2.59m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 8'' x 10' 2'' (2.34m x 3.10m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 3' 7'' x 2' 8'' (1.09m x 0.81m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fitted bath with shower attachment. Vinyl flooring and fully tiled walls.
- The front of the property is mainly laid in lawn and offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. The rear of the property is fully enclosed and offers patio and substantial lawn area.