6 Sandringham Gate, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome this beautifully presented three bedroom mid-townhouse in the recently completed Sandringam Gate development. Located just off the Gilford Road, Portadown, this home is the ideal purchase for those wishing to get on the property market. Offering a modern finish throughout, the property benefits from a spacious lounge with multi-fuel stove, kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances, three well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite, three piece bathroom suite, downstairs WC and a fully enclosed rear garden. 6 Sandringham Gate is sure to be popular and must be viewed to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
Located just off the Gilford Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 17' 8'' x 6' 11'' (5.38m x 2.11m) at widest point
- Access via; composite door with glazed side panel. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Security system.
- Lounge 16' 8'' x 11' 3'' (5.08m x 3.43m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Multi-fuel stove.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 6'' x 18' 5'' (3.50m x 5.61m) at widest point
- Kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level fitted units. Integrated fridge/freezer, hob, oven and dishwasher. Stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap. Hard wearing worktop, tiled flooring, double panel radiator and access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- First Floor Landing 11' 4'' x 6' 10'' (3.45m x 2.08m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space.
- Master bedroom 12' 3'' x 11' 4'' (3.73m x 3.45m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage and access to;
- En-suite 10' 10'' x 4' 3'' (3.30m x 1.29m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and mains shower. Tiled shower enclosure, splash back and flooring. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 11' 5'' (3.50m x 3.48m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 7' 11'' x 11' 7'' (2.41m x 3.53m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 10'' x 6' 10'' (2.08m x 2.08m) at widest point
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath with shower attachment, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Partially tiled wall, splash back and flooring. Heated towel rail.
- The front of the property offers off street parking for two cars with tarmac driveway. The rear garden is mainly laid in lawn with brick patio area.