6 Lisnisky Court, Portadown
We are delighted to offer for rental this beautifully presented two bedroom townhouse in the popular Lisnisky Court, Portadown.
The property is finished to a high specification throughout and offers off-road parking for two cars.
Located within short distance of Portadown town centre, Craigavon hospital and other local amenities, it would be the ideal home for professionals, couples and small families alike.
Early Viewings Highly Recommended.
Available: Start of December
Located just off Lisnisky Lane, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 11' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.48m x 2.06m)
- Via glazed wooden effect front door with wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Alarm control panel. Access to;
- WC 6' 3'' x 4' 2'' (1.90m x 1.27m)
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Area 19' 8'' x 10' 7'' (5.99m x 3.22m)
- Fitted oak kitchen with high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher and cooker/oven with four ring hob. Space for washer/dryer. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to storage cupboard and roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 10' 10'' x 10' 10'' (3.30m x 3.30m)
- Front aspect room with carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 10'' x 6' 6'' (3.30m x 1.98m)
- Side aspect room with carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 7'' x 5' 10'' (2.01m x 1.78m)
- Fitted suite comprising of; panelled bath with mains shower attachment overhead, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to the front & side of the property. Front & side garden laid in lawn with small trees and bark shrubbery beds. Cast iron fence surround.