6 Chasewood Gardens, Portadown
A superb detached family home located in a cul-de-sac in the peaceful development of Chasewood Gardens, situated just off Long Lane, Portadown. Ticking all the boxes, 6 Chasewood Gardens offers four well-proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite, three receptions, open plan kitchen/diner, integral garage and fully enclosed rear garden. This beautiful home has plenty to offer and early viewings are high recommended.
See below link for video tour:
Located just off Long Lane, Gilford Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 11' 9'' x 10' 0'' (3.582m x 3.049m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage under stairs.
- Shower Room 3' 11'' x 6' 10'' (1.191m x 2.072m) at widest point
- Three piece shower room comprising of; Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with storage. Shower with tiled enclosure. Tiled flooring and cladding walls.
- Lounge 22' 4'' x 13' 4'' (6.811m x 4.071m)
- Wood effect flooring. Two double panel radiators. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- Sunroom 9' 6'' x 12' 4'' (2.906m x 3.751m) at widest point
- Tiled flooring. Two double panel radiators.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 2'' x 21' 8'' (3.090m x 6.606m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. Belling gas range cooker, fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. Tiled flooring and splash back. Access to rear garden via sliding doors. Access to;
- Utility room 6' 4'' x 13' 5'' (1.932m x 4.077m) at widest point
- Range of high and low level units. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to rear garden and integral garage.
- Living Room/Bedroom 5 16' 2'' x 11' 3'' (4.940m x 3.418m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Landing 9' 4'' x 13' 8'' (2.842m x 4.162m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space, hot press and storage.
- Master bedroom 11' 9'' x 13' 7'' (3.590m x 4.129m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Access to;
- En-suite 5' 7'' x 10' 2'' (1.705m x 3.110m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; mains shower with tiled enclosure. WC and wash hand basin. Chrome towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10' 3'' x 10' 6'' (3.116m x 3.197m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 9'' x 9' 5'' (3.584m x 2.880m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.110m x 2.796m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 6' 9'' x 10' 7'' (2.054m x 3.223m)
- Three piece family bathroom comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, WC and corner bath with shower attachment.
- Front garden offers a tarmac driveway leading to garage. Lawn area surrounded by shrubbery. Rear garden is paved and has a lawn area. Fully enclosed and easily maintained.
- Integral Garage 18' 6'' x 13' 5'' (5.633m x 4.089m)