53 Huntingdale Lodge, Portadown
A well presented three bedroom detached property located within this popular and modern development. The property offers spacious living accommodation throughout with a large living room with feature window and fireplace as well as a kitchen / diner with patio. To the first floor are three bedrooms (master with en suite). Internally, this property is presented to an excellent standard boasting an array of desirable features and all the necessities required for contemporary family living.
See below link for video tour;
Set just off the Tandragee Road, the property is conveniently located and offers ease of access to Portadown Town Centre, associated amenities, shops and schools.
- Entrance Hall 13' 9'' x 5' 11'' (4.2m x 1.8m)
- Entrance via glass panelled wooden door. Tiled flooring. Under stair storage.
- Living Room 20' 0'' x 13' 5'' (6.1m x 4.1m) at widest points
- Feature fireplace. Double glass panel doors. Two double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 20' 0'' x 13' 1'' (6.1m x 4m)
- Wall and base kitchen units with integral fridge/freezer, cooker/oven with gas hob. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Glazed PVC double doors leading to rear garden.
- Master bedroom 13' 9'' x 9' 10'' (4.2m x 3m)
- Rear aspect double room. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 8' 6'' x 5' 7'' (2.6m x 1.7m)
- Comprising of; corner shower enclosure with electric unit, wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 11' 6'' (3.7m x 3.5m)
- Front aspect double room. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.3m x 2.5m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Family Bathroom 8' 2'' x 7' 3'' (2.5m x 2.2m)
- Comprising of a three piece suite; bath with screen and electric unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Chrome towel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway. Large front & rear gardens. Suitable for family gatherings.
- Detached Garage 18' 7'' x 8' 11'' (5.66m x 2.72m)
- Via up & over door. Power & light.