51 Lakelands, Craigavon
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom semi detached property located in the popular development of Lakelands, Craigavon. Boasting three well proportioned bedrooms, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and open fire, kitchen with an array of integrated appliances and a four piece family bathroom. 51 Lakelands is sure to appeal to a range of buyers and early viewings come highly recommended.
Popular development off the Lakeview Road, Craigavon. Located conveniently close to the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Craigavon lakes, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas. Portadown and Lurgan town centres are also in close proximity leaving close access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities.
- Entrance Hall 15' 0'' x 6' 2'' (4.580m x 1.874m)
- Access via wooden door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage.
- WC 7' 9'' x 2' 10'' (2.368m x 0.867m)
- Comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 16' 8'' x 12' 8'' (5.085m x 3.872m)
- Wood effect flooring and double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen 15' 11'' x 13' 1'' (4.864m x 3.990m) at widest point
- Spacious kitchen with a range of high and low fitted units. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob and oven. Space for washing machine. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 12' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.771m x 2.882m)
- Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 12' 9'' (3.927m x 3.889m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 8'' x 9' 6'' (4.174m x 2.883m)
- Dual aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 1'' x 12' 10'' (3.083m x 3.919m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 10' 5'' x 6' 1'' (3.172m x 1.851m)
- Four piece bathroom comprising of; wash hand basin, WC, electric shower and fitted bath with shower attachment. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with tarmac driveway. Rear garden fully enclosed, mainly laid in lawn with patio area.