51 Annareagh Road, Richhill BT61 9JT
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market 51 Annareagh Road which a beautifully presented and maintained detached family home on a plot extending to approximately 0.70 Acres.
The property offers flexible accommodation due to a large modern extension at the rear. The main dwelling boasts four bedrooms, with master ensuite shower room, spacious lounge, family room, open plan kitchen / dining / living space, bathroom, WC & whb, utility room, further WC, games room and store.
The large rear extension currently comprises three bedrooms, modern shower room and fixed staircase to a large first floor games room / store (*Note some restricted head height). This section is currently linked internally to the original dwelling but also has independent external access and could be used as an annex, given that one bedroom is plumbed for a kitchen, or as a private clinic, working from home office or potential for a private letting subject to any necessary planning or local authority approvals.
This property is superbly presented and maintained through-out and some noteworthy internal finishes include solid Chestnut wood kitchen units fitted by Brookwood Kitchens, Trunk Engineered oak wood flooring to entrance hall and Amtico flooring to kitchen / dining / living space and family room. There is even a choice of heating system to operate given that there is a dual heating system so a choice to operate a modern wood pellet burner or indeed an oil-fired heating system. In addition, there is also a back boiler in the fireplace of the family room which heats both the radiators and hot water.
Sitting on a site of approximately 0.70 Acres the property is accessed along a tarmac surface driveway which has substantial parking space and connects to a concrete apron to the front elevations of both garages providing further yard space. The grounds are extensive which includes a large well-manicured garden to the front planted out with a mix of semi-mature and mature trees, shrub beds, gravel borders and brick walling. At there rear there is a west facing garden with raised modern decking and patio area providing a secluded sun trap to enjoy those evening bbq’s or alfresco dining to watch the sun set beyond the hills.
Annareagh Road is a popular location which benefits from a rural setting yet close to services and amenities in Richhill village a short distance away. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch 9' 10'' x 2' 9'' (3.00m x 0.84m)
- Access via timber panel door with glazed side panels. Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall 14' 1'' x 9' 9'' (4.29m x 2.97m)
- Access via timber panel door with glazed side panels. Trunk engineered solid oak wood floor covering. Two double panel radiators.
- Lounge 17' 5'' x 13' 11'' (5.31m x 4.23m) Plus Bay Window
- Front aspect to take in extensive countryside views with bay window. Feature fireplace with gas inset. Double glazed doors to dining room. Ceiling coving and spot lighting. Carpet floor covering. Two double panel radiators.
- Family Room 15' 11'' x 11' 8'' (4.85m x 3.55m)
- Rear aspect with sliding French doors open to decking. Attractive brick built fireplace, granite hearth and timber mantel with back boiler connected to heating and hot water. Amtico floor covering. Ceiling coving and spot lighting. Part glazed panel door to kitchen. Two double panel radiators.
- Dining Room 11' 8'' x 10' 2'' (3.56m x 3.09m)
- Front and corner aspect open to kitchen and double doors to lounge. Amtico floor covering, two double panel radiators.
- Kitchen 15' 9'' x 12' 7'' (4.79m x 3.84m)
- Extensive range of high and low kitchen units made from solid Chestnut wood fitted by Brookwood Kitchens incorporating an integrated dishwasher, fridge / freezer, Baumatic electric hob and oven. Kitchen island with granite worksurfaces. Amtico floor covering, spot lighting. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 13' 5'' x 11' 8'' (4.09m x 3.56m)
- Front aspect. Carpet floor covering. Single panel radiator. Access to:
- Ensuite 8' 3'' x 5' 9'' (2.51m x 1.74m)
- Three piece suite to include fully tiled shower enclosure, low flush WC, vanity unit with whb, part tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 9'' x 10' 4'' (3.57m x 3.14m)
- Front aspect. Laminate floor covering. Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 4'' x 11' 8'' (3.16m x 3.55m)
- Rear aspect. Carpet floor covering. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 9' 9'' x 7' 8'' (2.97m x 2.33m)
- Side aspect. Carpet floor covering. Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 9'' x 7' 4'' (2.96m x 2.24m) (To narrowest point)
- Five piece suits comprising bath tub, enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and bidet. Fully tiled floor and walls. Single panel radiator.
- WC & whb 7' 4'' x 4' 7'' (2.23m x 1.39m)
- Two piece suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, single panel radiator.
- Lower Ground Floor
- Utility room 15' 10'' x 9' 11'' (4.83m x 3.01m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor covering and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- Games Room 16' 1'' x 10' 7'' (4.90m x 3.22m) (To widest point)
- Carpet floor covering, double panel radiator. Access to:
- Store 15' 8'' x 9' 3'' (4.77m x 2.83m)
- Large storage room with power and lighting.
- WC 5' 3'' x 4' 1'' (1.6m x 1.24m)
- Tiled floor covering and low flush WC.
- Integral Garage 24' 1'' x 16' 9'' (7.35m x 5.10m)
- Large integral garage with up and over garage door, pedestrian door, power and lighting. Painted floor screed. Wood pellet burner and hopper housed in corner of the garage.
- Rear Annex Ground Floor
- Annex Entrance Hall 19' 5'' x 3' 3'' (5.92m x 0.99m)
- Access from glazed timber panel external door. Carpet floor covering. Single panel radiator. Staircase to access first floor games room.
- Annex Bedroom 1 15' 3'' x 12' 4'' (4.66m x 3.75m)
- Rear aspect. Carpet floor covering, vanity unit with whb. Built in wardrobe. Sliding French doors. Double panel radiator.
- Annex Bedroom 2 13' 0'' x 10' 9'' (3.97m x 3.27m)
- Side aspect. Laminate floor covering, built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- Annex Bedroom 3 11' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.45m x 2.86m)
- Plumbed for use as a kitchen currently in use as a bedroom. Side aspect. Laminate flooring, built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- Annex Shower Room 7' 9'' x 6' 11'' (2.35m x 2.10m)
- Modern three piece shower room with frameless walk in shower enclosure, wall mounted vanity unit with whb, low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail.
- Annex Games Room - First Floor 24' 10'' x 12' 10'' (7.56m x 3.91m)
- Carpet floor covering, access to eaves storage, gable window, two Velux windows. *Please note some floor space under 1.50m
- Detached Garage 26' 0'' x 23' 9'' (7.92m x 7.25m)