5 Lisnisky Walk, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached home set in one of Portadown's most sought after areas. This Georgian style home offers modern, spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from well proportioned bedrooms including a master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, and a spacious kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances. Situated close to local schools and amenities, 5 Lisnisky Walk is finished to the highest of standards and is a home you don't want to miss out on.
Ideally located just off the Old Lurgan Road, Lisnisky Walk is a select development of Georgian inspired homes offering the latest in luxury living and convenience. The development is situated within comfortable distance to the Town Centre, commanding a superb semi-rural location and yet close to all amenities. Homeowners at Lisnisky can literally attain the best of both worlds.
- Entrance Hall 18' 8'' x 6' 6'' (5.69m x 1.98m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Lounge 14' 4'' x 11' 5'' (4.37m x 3.48m)
- Feature gas fire. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- WC 6' 7'' x 2' 6'' (2.01m x 0.76m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 14' 2'' x 12' 10'' (4.31m x 3.91m) at widest point
- Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, hard wearing worktop with up stands, 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, electric oven, four ring ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, recessed spot lighting, tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Utility room 7' 8'' x 6' 6'' (2.34m x 1.98m)
- Practical utility room, hard wearing worktop, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring, single panel radiator and access to rear garden and storage cupboard.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring, access to roof space and hot press.
- Master bedroom 14' 4'' x 11' 7'' (4.37m x 3.53m) at widest point
- Front aspect room, wood effect flooring, double panel radiator and access to walk in wardrobe and access to;
- Ensuite 6' 9'' x 3' 8'' (2.06m x 1.12m) at widest point
- Three piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mains shower with tiled enclosure.
- Bedroom 2 10' 1'' x 9' 6'' (3.07m x 2.89m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10' 1'' x 8' 5'' (3.07m x 2.56m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 7'' x 5' 7'' (2.01m x 1.70m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fitted bath with mains shower. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Rear & side garden mainly laid in lawn with brick and fence surround. Front garden offers lawn area and pebbled driveway for off street parking.