5 Dunbarton Street, Gilford
Conveniently positioned two bedroom mid terrace property located within Gilford town centre close to all associated amenities. The property is an ideal investment opportunity or the first time buyer looking to get their foot on the property ladder. Early viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
- Entrance Hall 8' 10'' x 3' 1'' (2.68m x 0.95m)
- Via glazed PVC front door, staircase to first floor.
- Lounge/Dining 20' 3'' x 10' 0'' (6.18m x 3.05m)
- Open plan aspect, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble hearth and two double panel radiators. Access to under stair storage/cloakroom.
- Bathroom 6' 2'' x 5' 10'' (1.89m x 1.79m)
- Comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, and low flush WC. Tiled flooring, tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 10' 7'' x 9' 3'' (3.23m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen with range wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, plumbed for washing machine and space for cooker and low level fridge freezer. Single panel radiator and tiled flooring. Access to rear yard via glazed PVC door.
- Access to roofspace and shelved hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 14' 5'' x 11' 1'' (4.40m x 3.39m)
- Front aspect with double panel radiator. Access to shelved hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 9' 1'' x 8' 0'' (2.76m x 2.45m)
- Rear aspect with single panel radiator
- Low maintenance rear yard with housed oil tank and oil burner, outside tap and light.