5 Cedar Wood, Bleary
*** INVITING OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £120,000 - £125,000 ***
Located in the popular area of Bleary this superbly presented three-bedroom semi detached home which offers an ‘out of town’ location with the benefit of close proximity and easy access to the local towns of Portadown, Lurgan, Tandragee and Banbridge. Boasting an open plan kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances, spacious lounge with feature stove, well-proportioned bedrooms and an enclosed rear garden. This property represents outstanding value and will appeal to first time buyers and young families alike.
See below link for video tour;
Quiet development in Bleary. Conveniently located four miles from Lurgan, six miles from Portadown and three miles from Waringstown. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Entrance Porch 10' 1'' x 4' 3'' (3.07m x 1.29m)
- Via glazed PVC door. Tiled flooring. Alarm control panel. Single panel radiator.
- Entrance Hall 7' 1'' x 6' 6'' (2.16m x 1.98m)
- Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Stairs leading to first floor. Access to;
- WC 10' 6'' x 6' 6'' (3.20m x 1.98m) at widest points
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back; tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 17' 10'' x 12' 8'' (5.43m x 3.86m) into bay window
- Side aspect room with feature multi fuel stove, bay window, laminate effect wooden flooring and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 17' 10'' x 10' 4'' (5.43m x 3.15m)
- Open plan aspect with wall and base level units, integrated electric oven, integrated ceramic four ring hob, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Glazed PVC double door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 12' 6'' x 6' 6'' (3.81m x 1.98m) at widest points
- Single panel radiator. Access to hot press & roof space.
- Bedroom 1 14' 10'' x 10' 9'' (4.52m x 3.27m)
- Front/side aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 10' 0'' x 2' 10'' (3.05m x 0.86m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mains shower with glazed/tiled surround. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 9'' x 10' 1'' (3.27m x 3.07m)
- Front/side aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 3'' x 7' 5'' (3.12m x 2.26m)
- Side/rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 9'' x 7' 11'' (2.97m x 2.41m) at widest points
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and panel bath. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- Dual tarmac driveway to the side of the property. Excellently maintained front/rear garden mainly laid in lawn with decorative shrubbery. Enclosed rear garden boarded by a wooden fence surround and brick wall. Laid mainly lawn to enjoy the south facing rear garden. Oil tank. Oil burner. Outdoor electrical socket.