49 Ashleigh Crescent, Lurgan
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property located in Ashleigh Crescent, just off the Banbridge Road in Lurgan. Ideal for first time buyers or investors alike, the property is finished to a high standard throughout and offers a lounge with multi-fuel stove, kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units, downstairs WC, three well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor, three piece bathroom suite and a fully enclosed suntrap garden. Ideally situated close to Lurgan town centre and other amenities, we're sure 49 Ashleigh Crescent will be popular and early viewings are recommended.
Located just off the Banbridge Road, Lurgan
- Entrance Hall 11' 11'' x 3' 9'' (3.63m x 1.14m) at widest point
- Access via; wooden door with glazed panels. Laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 5'' x 13' 6'' (3.48m x 4.11m)
- Laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 4'' x 17' 10'' (3.45m x 5.43m) at widest point
- Kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. Vinyl flooring, double panel radiator, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and cooker. Access to under stairs storage.
- Rear Hall 3' 1'' x 3' 1'' (0.94m x 0.94m)
- Wooden flooring. Access to rear garden
- WC 5' 8'' x 2' 9'' (1.73m x 0.84m)
- Comprising of; WC and wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
- First Floor Landing 10' 10'' x 5' 1'' (3.30m x 1.55m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to storage, roof space and hot press.
- Bedroom 1 11' 5'' x 10' 4'' (3.48m x 3.15m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 9' 11'' (3.50m x 3.02m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage
- Bedroom 3 8' 6'' x 7' 3'' (2.59m x 2.21m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 6' 7'' x 7' 8'' (2.01m x 2.34m)
- Three piece bathroom comprising of; WC. Wash hand basin. Fitted bath with mains shower attachment. Vinyl flooring and single panel radiator.
- Outbuilding 9' 7'' x 6' 6'' (2.92m x 1.98m)
- The front of the property offers off street parking with brick driveway and lawn area. The rear of the property is south facing, fully enclosed with fence and hedge surround, offering lawn and patio area.