46 The Avenue, Old Gilford Road. Portadown
A charming and perfectly placed three bedroom bungalow located in a peaceful, desirable development just off the Old Gilford Road, Portadown. This home has been immaculately maintained and is ready to move into. It offers extensive living accommodation as well as character and practicality. In addition the stunning gardens to the rear look out on to open countryside. This property has many additional features including a garage and two garden sheds. To fully appreciate all on offer in this beautifully arranged bungalow a viewing comes highly recommended. Viewing strictly by appointment only.
Located just off the the Old Gilford Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 21' 11'' x 13' 10'' (6.68m x 4.21m)
- L shaped at widest points Via glazed PVC front door with glazed side panel, laminate wood effect flooring single panel radiator, cloakroom and double hotpress with shelving.
- Hallway (continued) 11' 0'' x 2' 10'' (3.35m x 0.86m)
- Laminate wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 17' 9'' x 12' 4'' (5.41m x 3.76m)
- Front aspect, ‘Oak’ wooden flooring, feature fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, feature wall length window, cove cornice ceiling with centre ceiling rose and double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 11' 11'' x 8' 9'' (3.63m x 2.66m)
- Front aspect, ‘Oak’ wooden flooring, cove cornice ceiling and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 16' 8'' x 14' 8'' (5.08m x 4.47m)
- Wide range of wall and base level units with integrated oven and hob and plumbed for dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Sliding double doors to:
- Conservatory 14' 9'' x 10' 6'' (4.49m x 3.20m)
- Tiled flooring, double panel radiator and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 10' 7'' x 7' 7'' (3.22m x 2.31m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, tiled flooring and glazed PVC door to rear garden.
- WC 3' 5'' x 2' 11'' (1.04m x 0.89m)
- Garage 21' 7'' x 10' 5'' (6.57m x 3.17m)
- Via up and over door, power, light and recently fitted oil burner.
- Master Bedroom 12' 7'' x 10' 6'' (3.83m x 3.20m)
- Rear aspect overlooking the gardens, single panel radiator and a variety of fitted wardrobes and units.
- En Suite Shower Room 7' 7'' x 2' 10'' (2.31m x 0.86m)
- Three piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure with electric shower unit . Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 9' 1'' (3.91m x 2.77m)
- Rear aspect, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 5'' x 8' 7'' (3.78m x 2.61m)
- Front aspect, single panel radiator,
- Bathroom 9' 5'' x 6' 10'' (2.87m x 2.08m)
- Four piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower enclosure (mains). Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.