46 Baltylum Meadows, Portadown
Excellently presented four-bedroom townhouse home located in a popular development. Benefiting a lounge with open fire and wood effect laminate flooring, a modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, four well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite, three-piece bathroom suite with walk in shower and an enclosed rear garden overlooking apple orchards. Situated conveniently close to Portadown town centre, this property represents an excellent opportunity for first time buyers or growing families alike.
Development off the Loughgall Road. Located conveniently to Portadown town centre leaving close access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away with benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance via wood effect door with glazed panel insert, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Living Room 12' 6'' x 12' 0'' (3.81m x 3.66m)
- Front aspect room featuring open fire with wooden surround and granite hearth; recessed spot lighting, wood effect laminate wood flooring and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 11'' x 10' 5'' (3.63m x 3.18m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board, integrated four ring ceramic hob, integrated electric double oven and space for fridge/freezer. Recessed spot lighting, partially tiles walls, wiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to cloakroom with plumbed space for washing machine and rear via double glazed French doors.
- WC 6' 8'' x 2' 11'' (2.03m x 0.89m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to shelved hot press and floored roof space.
- Master Bedroom 14' 2'' x 10' 10'' (4.31m x 3.30m)
- Front aspect with double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 6' 7'' x 6' 0'' (2.01m x 1.83m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with glazed surround and mixer tap. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 8'' x 8' 8'' (2.94m x 2.64m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 10'' x 9' 7'' (3.30m x 2.92m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room with double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 14' 0'' x 8' 8'' (4.26m x 2.64m)
- Front aspect with single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 5'' x 5' 8'' (1.95m x 1.73m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Front garden laid in maintained lawn with tarmac driveway leading to parking area to rear and enclosed low maintenance rear garden bordered by timber screen fencing with orchards to the rear.