44 Belvedere Manor, Lurgan
A perfect example of a modern family home offering four / five bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, large living room, open plan kitchen diner as well as attached garage and large enclosed rear garden. The property is located in a quiet cul de sac within this desirable development which is ideally located for quick access to M1 motorway or rail networks in addition to local facilities and shopping areas.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the Kilmore Road, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 18' 6'' x 4' 8'' (5.63m x 1.42m)
- Via glazed PVC door, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 16' 1'' x 12' 7'' (4.90m x 3.83m) into bay
- Feature fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator
- Kitchen/Dining 16' 6'' x 9' 11'' (5.03m x 3.02m)
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units. Integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher, cooker/oven with four ring hob. Partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Dining Room 11' 6'' x 11' 2'' (3.5m x 3.4m)
- Side aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Currently used a ground floor bedroom.
- WC 9' 11'' x 2' 9'' (3.02m x 0.84m)
- Comprising of; low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Access to under stair storage.
- First Floor Landing 13' 5'' x 11' 4'' (4.09m x 3.45m)
- Access to hot press & roof space. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 14' 10'' x 12' 4'' (4.52m x 3.76m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 5' 3'' x 5' 2'' (1.60m x 1.57m)
- Fully tiled suite comprising of; glazed shower enclosure with electric unit, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush wc. Chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 1'' x 7' 10'' (3.38m x 2.39m)
- Side aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 11'' x 7' 9'' (3.02m x 2.36m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 11' 4'' x 7' 10'' (3.45m x 2.39m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Shower Room 6' 9'' x 6' 3'' (2.06m x 1.90m)
- Comprising of a fully tiled suite; mains shower enclosure, low flush wc & wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome towel radiator.
- Attached Garage 15' 10'' x 10' 5'' (4.82m x 3.17m)
- Via roller door. Power & light. Boiler. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Front/side garden mainly laid in lawn with small trees & mature hedgerow surround. Tarmac driveway leading to garage. Enclosed rear garden laid mainly in paving with decorative stones. Ideal for family gatherings.