44 Baltylum Meadows, Portadown
Located within walking distance to Portadown town centre this immaculately presented two-bedroom semi detached property is the perfect first-time purchase or investment opportunity. Benefiting an open plan kitchen/dining, lounge with feature stove, ground floor WC, two well-proportioned bedrooms, a modern three-piece bathroom suite and a spacious rear garden overlooking the Orchard this home represents great value in the current market.
Development off the Loughgall Road. Located conveniently to Portadown town centre leaving close access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away with benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 7' 6'' x 6' 4'' (2.28m x 1.94m)
- Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Alarm control panel.
- WC 7' 9'' x 2' 9'' (2.35m x 0.84m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 15' 8'' x 14' 1'' (4.77m x 4.30m)
- Feature open fire. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Spot lights. Under stair storage. Glazed PVC sliding doors leading to rear patio area.
- Kitchen/Dining 11' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.38m x 3.17m)
- Fitted high & low level units. Integrated oven with ceramic hob and glass extractor fan. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator. Spot lighting. Glazed side door.
- First Floor Landing 13' 1'' x 7' 2'' (3.99m x 2.19m)
- Access to floored roof space & hot press.
- Bedroom 1 14' 0'' x 11' 0'' (4.26m x 3.36m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 7' 7'' x 4' 10'' (2.32m x 1.48m)
- Comprising of; mains shower, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Single panel radiator. Fully tiled suite.
- Bedroom 2 11' 1'' x 10' 0'' (3.38m x 3.06m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 1'' x 6' 1'' (2.16m x 1.85m)
- Comprising of; panel bath with shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash basin. Single panel radiator. Tiled flooring.
- Tarmac driveway. Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid in lawn with patio. Panel fence surround. Uninterrupted countryside views across the Orchard.