43 Killycomain Road, Portadown
Defined by its spacious plot size and popular address 43 Killycomain Road is a charming four bedroom family home extending to approx 1350 sq ft plus detached garage. This home boasts quite remarkable living and reception areas, with a solid oak kitchen which includes a granite worktop, built in larder and breakfast bar area. The property offers many character features throughout and is set on a generous site with mature landscaped gardens to the rear garden with mature trees/hedgerow, grassed lawn and timber garden room with patio decked area to enjoy the sunshine. The location is ideal for family living, with a full range of Portadown’s excellent primary, secondary schools and colleges all within easy walking distance as too are a host of leisure facilities and amenities with Edenvilla Park just a stone’s throw away. All in all, a welcome addition to the market; this property must be viewed to genuinely appreciate the many years of happiness that the current owners have enjoyed here and the potential for you to make this your own dream home.
In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, I hereby declare, there is a personal interest in the sale of this property as one of the vendors is currently employed by our company.
Located along the Killycomain Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Porch 5' 5'' x 3' 5'' (1.65m x 1.05m)
- Via wooden effect PVC door. Tiled flooring. Alarm panel.
- Entrance Hall 11' 2'' x 6' 5'' (3.41m x 1.96m)
- Glazed door. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to under stair storage. Staircase leading to first floor.
- Kitchen 15' 2'' x 9' 5'' (4.62m x 2.86m)
- Solid oak kitchen with granite worktop and upstand. Belfast sink. Built in larder. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Space for freestanding cooker. Tiled splashback. Breakfast bar area. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Rear Hall 6' 10'' x 2' 11'' (2.08m x 0.88m)
- Tiled flooring. Tiled walls. Glazed side door. Storage cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to;
- Shower Room 6' 4'' x 2' 7'' (1.93m x 0.79m)
- Fully tiled suite. Wall mounted WC. Wash hand basin. Electric shower. Chrome towel radiator.
- Lounge 14' 6'' x 11' 2'' (4.43m x 3.41m)
- Feature 'Stovax' stove with brick surround. Wooden flooring. Two double panel radiators. Glazed PVC door leading to rear patio area.
- Dining Room 14' 7'' x 9' 11'' (4.45m x 3.03m)
- Feature fireplace. Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing 14' 5'' x 4' 4'' (4.40m x 1.31m)
- Access to hot press & roof space. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 16' 1'' x 10' 2'' (4.90m x 3.11m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.35m x 3.04m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 5'' x 10' 0'' (3.49m x 3.05m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 8' 2'' x 7' 5'' (2.48m x 2.25m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 11' 1'' x 6' 4'' (3.37m x 1.93m)
- Fully tiled suite comprising of; freestanding bath, mains shower with glazed walk in enclosure, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Spot lights. Chrome towel radiator.
- Detached Garage 15' 5'' x 8' 1'' (4.69m x 2.46m)
- Via roller door. Oil burner. Power & light.
- Timber Garden Room 11' 3'' x 9' 7'' (3.44m x 2.91m)
- Power & light. Brick patio area. Ideal for family gatherings.
- Accessed via gated entrance, with brick paving driveway with hedgerow surround. Space for a number of vehicles and access to garage. Private and enclosed rear garden with continuation of brick paving with feature patio areas. A range of mature yet well maintained trees and shrubbery. 'Garden Room' with power & light. Ideal for family gatherings.