42 Ballymore Park, Tandragee
Well maintained three bedroom end terrace bungalow situated on a generous corner plot with the added benefit of enclosed parking to the rear in this peaceful residential locality in Tandragee on the Armagh Road. Benefitting from a modern kitchen, double glazed windows and oil fired central heating this property is likely to appeal to a variety of purchasers.
- Entrance Hall 15' 11'' x 13' 0'' (4.85m x 3.96m) at widest points
- Single panel radiator, access to roofspace.
- Living Room 13' 9'' x 11' 6'' (4.19m x 3.50m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset, hearth and mahogany mantle. Double panel radiator, archway to dining room (11’5 x 8’) with double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 10' 4'' x 8' 10'' (3.15m x 2.69m)
- Range of wall and base level units including glazed display cabinet and saucepan drawers (soft closing) with integrated double oven, hob and fridge / freezer. 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 11' 11'' x 8' 5'' (3.63m x 2.56m)
- Rear aspect, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 4'' x 9' 7'' (3.76m x 2.92m)
- Front aspect, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 7'' x 6' 8'' (2.92m x 2.03m)
- Front aspect, single panel radiator and cupboard.
- Shower Room
- Disabled access shower with WC and pedestal wash hand basin.