40 Hill Street, Lurgan
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached home located in Hill Street Lurgan. The property offers a lounge with open fire and back boiler, kitchen with an array of fitted units, three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece shower room. Externally the property offers off street parking and a fully enclosed, easily maintained rear yard. 40 Hill Street is sure to feature on many a wish list and early viewings are highly recommended.
Located just off Edward Street, Lurgan
- Entrance Hall 14' 5'' x 3' 6'' (4.39m x 1.07m)
- Access via PVC door. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to side yard via PVC door.
- Lounge 13' 5'' x 11' 7'' (4.09m x 3.53m) at widest point
- Wooden flooring. Feature fireplace with back boiler. Single panel radiator
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 2'' x 15' 8'' (3.40m x 4.77m)
- Spacious kitchen/diner with an array of high and base level fitted units. Integrated hob and oven. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Tiled flooring, access to under stairs storage.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring, access to hot press and roof space
- Bedroom 1 13' 6'' x 8' 4'' (4.11m x 2.54m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 11' 3'' x 8' 7'' (3.43m x 2.61m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Access to built in storage
- Bedroom 3 10' 3'' x 7' 1'' (3.12m x 2.16m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring
- Shower Room 8' 0'' x 6' 7'' (2.44m x 2.01m) at widest point
- Three piece shower room comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower with electric unit and cladding enclosure. Single panel radiator. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
- The front of the property offers off street parking with patio area, the rear offers easy maintenance with paved yard.