4 Timakeel Grove, Portadown
Immaculate three bedroom semi detached property situated in this popular development of similar style homes and conveniently located within few a minute’s drive from Portadown Town Centre. Tastefully decorated and maintained throughout, this property truly represents a welcome addition to the market with early inspection coming highly recommended for a full appraisal.
Scotch Street, Portadown offers convenience access to the Moy as well as Portadown, Armagh and the M1 Motorway. On your doorstep is a shop, as well as take aways and other amenities.
- Entrance Hall 15' 0'' x 6' 8'' (4.57m x 2.03m)
- Via PVC front door with wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to first floor via staircase. Access to;
- Lounge 16' 10'' x 11' 2'' (5.13m x 3.40m)
- Feature stove. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 18' 0'' x 12' 5'' (5.48m x 3.78m)
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer. Integral cooker/oven. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. PVC double doors leading to rear garden.
- WC 4' 9'' x 2' 6'' (1.45m x 0.76m)
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 16' 1'' x 11' 1'' (4.90m x 3.38m)
- Front aspect room and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 2'' x 10' 10'' (4.01m x 3.30m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 8'' x 9' 0'' (2.94m x 2.74m)
- Rear aspect room and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 10'' x 7' 4'' (2.39m x 2.23m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; mains shower enclosure, corner panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Single panel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway. Stoned front. Enclosed rear garden with lawn area. Space for shed.