4 The Olde Nursery, Bleary
We welcome this immaculate three bedroom semi-detached property of approx 1023 sq ft situated within a popular location in Bleary within a short distance to the local primary school. Internally, the property offers well proportioned living accommodation throughout, a generous and enclosed rear garden which will appeal to both first time buyers and those seeking an excellent young family home.
Conveniently located in a quiet development in Bleary the property is four miles from Lurgan, six miles from Portadown and three miles from Waringstown. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Entrance Hall 16' 9'' x 7' 1'' (5.10m x 2.15m)
- Via PVC door. Tiled flooring. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Alarm control panel. Stairs leading to first floor.
- Lounge 16' 3'' x 12' 4'' (4.95m x 3.76m)
- Feature open fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- WC 7' 7'' x 2' 8'' (2.32m x 0.82m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 19' 6'' x 9' 9'' (5.95m x 2.98m)
- Recently fitted new kitchen with a range of high & low level units. Quartz worktop with marble effect. Up stand & splashback. Integral cooker/oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan. Integral fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 11' 0'' x 3' 5'' (3.35m x 1.03m)
- Single panel radiator. Access to hot press.
- Bedroom 1 11' 7'' x 10' 5'' (3.52m x 3.18m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14' 4'' x 8' 4'' (4.38m x 2.54m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 2'' x 7' 6'' (3.71m x 2.28m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to storage.
- Bathroom 10' 8'' x 7' 9'' (3.26m x 2.37m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; glazed shower enclosure with electric unit, panel bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Access to hot press.
- Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway to the side. Fully enclosed rear garden with a mixture of lawn, brick paving and decorative patio. Small maintained shrubbery.