4 Milltown Lane, Maghery, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented four bedroom semi detached property of approx. 1300 sq ft located in the quiet town-land of Maghery in the outskirts of Portadown. Offering well-proportioned bedrooms, en-suite, three piece bathroom suite, two receptions and a kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and fully enclosed front and rear gardens. 4 Milltown Lane offers picturesque views if Lough Neagh and is in close proximity to the M1, and is ideal for investors or first time buyers alike and early viewings are highly recommended.
Located just off the Maghery Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 15' 10'' x 6' 2'' (4.82m x 1.88m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door; tiled flooring, single panel radiator. Access to under stairs storage.
- Lounge 15' 8'' x 11' 5'' (4.77m x 3.48m)
- Wood effect flooring, double panel radiator and feature fireplace.
- Kitchen/Diner 25' 7'' x 12' 4'' (7.79m x 3.76m) at widest point
- Modern kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. Integrated hob, double oven and space for american style fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring, two double panel radiators and access to rear garden via sliding doors.
- Utility 11' 3'' x 5' 2'' (3.43m x 1.57m)
- Tiled flooring. Space for washing machine. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- First Floor Landing 9' 6'' x 9' 10'' (2.89m x 2.99m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring, access to floored roof space and hot press.
- Bedroom 1 12' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.68m x 3.40m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom 2 8' 7'' x 18' 0'' (2.61m x 5.48m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Leads onto bedroom 3 and access to;
- En-suite 2' 10'' x 7' 5'' (0.86m x 2.26m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; shower with electric unit, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 13' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.98m x 3.40m)
- Rear aspect room. Double panel radiator. Wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom 4 8' 10'' x 7' 5'' (2.69m x 2.26m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 6' 9'' x 8' 0'' (2.06m x 2.44m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; fitted bath with electric shower unit. low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring, fully tiled walls and heated towel rail.
- The front of the property offers a lawn area and paved area. The rear garden offers patio area and is fully enclosed.