4 Kilmore Park, Armagh
Hannath welcome to the market this delightful four bedroom detached chalet bungalow. Situated in the quiet and rural area of Kilmore, this property boasts generous living accommodation including spacious lounge with feature fireplace, open plan kitchen/diner with an array of integrated appliances, modern four piece bathroom suite, prefabricated garage and a large, private rear garden. 4 Kilmore Park will appeal to a range of buyers and will make the perfect family home.
Conveniently located two miles from Richhill, five miles from Portadown and seven miles from Armagh. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Entrance Hall 18' 1'' x 11' 3'' (5.505m x 3.417m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door. Tiled flooring. Access to hot press and storage. One single socket and access to electric board. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 21' 8'' x 12' 0'' (6.596m x 3.646m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Double and single panel radiator. Open fire with back boiler. Four double sockets two single sockets.
- Bedroom 1 10' 7'' x 11' 9'' (3.226m x 3.593m) at widest poiny
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Three double sockets
- Bedroom 2 12' 11'' x 8' 10'' (3.931m x 2.693m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Two double sockets
- Bathroom 9' 2'' x 14' 4'' (2.796m x 4.358m)
- Four piece family bathroom comprising of; free standing bath with shower attachment. walk in electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Single panel radiator and chrome towel rail.
- Kitchen/Diner 17' 8'' x 11' 9'' (5.389m x 3.579m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge, dishwasher hob and oven. Four double sockets. Double panel radiator. Tiled flooring.
- Utility room 11' 9'' x 5' 0'' (3.571m x 1.521m)
- Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Space for washing machine.
- Bedroom 3 13' 2'' x 11' 6'' (4.021m x 3.512m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Five double sockets. Telephone point. Access to eaves, with dry master installed in one. Double panel radiator
- Bedroom 4 13' 2'' x 11' 10'' (4.023m x 3.614m) at widest point
- Dual aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to eaves. Four double sockets and telephone line.
- Shower Room 4' 11'' x 8' 7'' (1.495m x 2.614m)
- Three piece shower room comprising of; low lush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and electric shower. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Prefabricated garage 20' 0'' x 30' 0'' (6.09m x 9.14m)
- Roller door.
- Front garden offers multiple car parking and an easy maintained lawn area. Rear garden boasts a large and private lawn area.