39 Woodville Gate, Lurgan
An immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached home of approx 1100 sq ft in an excellent location. The property features a lounge with open fire, spacious kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances, utility room, three well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite and a four-piece family bathroom. This property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden and off-street car parking. Located in a quiet development just off the desirable Lough Road, Lurgan this property is sure to attract much interest from first time buyers and young families alike.
Located in the quiet Woodville Gate just off the desirable Lough Road, Lurgan. This property benefits quick access to M1 interchange, Lurgan town centre, Lurgan train station, schools, shops, local businesses and many local amenities. Just outside the limits of the town is the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and many parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall
- Via composite door with glazed panels. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to first floor via staircase. Access to;
- Comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 12' 4'' x 11' 11'' (3.76m x 3.63m)
- Feature bay window. Open fireplace with limestone surround, granite insert & hearth. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 14' 9'' x 12' 4'' (4.49m x 3.76m)
- Extensive range of fitted walnut effect high and low level units, including saucepan drawers. Range of integrated appliances including; tower double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, glass canopy. 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- Walnut effect units including larder style unit. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. PVC door with glazed panel to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to hot press & roof space.
- Bedroom 1 12' 4'' x 11' 11'' (3.76m x 3.63m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Modern white suite comprising of dual flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower quadrant. PVC panelling to shower and splash back to wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 10' 3'' (3.50m x 3.12m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 3'' x 7' 8'' (3.12m x 2.34m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 9' 9'' x 7' 8'' (2.97m x 2.34m) at widest points
- Four piece suite comprising of; glazed shower enclosure, panel bath, floating wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush WC. PVC panelling to shower and splash back to wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. Secured gate access. Outside light and tap. Space for shed. Ample parking to side of the property provided by tarmac driveway.