39 Scarvagh Heights, Scarva
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculate three bedroom semi-detached home in the quiet yet popular residential development of Scarvagh Heights. With a modern finish throughout, the home boasts spacious living including a lounge with feature fireplace and open fire, kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units and integrated appliances, well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite, downstairs WC and a detached garage. The property is located conveniently in the quaint village of Scarva with close neighboring towns such as Tandragee, Banbridge and Portadown. 39 Scarvagh Heights is sure to be popular and early viewings are recommended.
Located just off the Gilford Road. The picturesque village of Scarva is located three miles from A1 leaving an easy commute to Belfast and Newry. The towns of Banbridge, Tandragee and Portadown are just a short drive away. Benefiting a railway station, pubs, restaurant, parks, access to the canal tow path, schools and other local amenities Scarva is a great location for any family.
- Entrance Hall 17' 11'' x 6' 8'' (5.46m x 2.03m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 16' 5'' x 11' 8'' (5.00m x 3.55m) at widest point
- Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- WC 6' 4'' x 3' 0'' (1.93m x 0.91m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and corner wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and splash back. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 16' 5'' x 15' 5'' (5.00m x 4.70m) at widest point
- Kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. Integrated hob and oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled splash back and flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Utility room 5' 9'' x 5' 2'' (1.75m x 1.57m)
- Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. High and low level units, stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring, single panel radiator and access to rear garden via PVC door.
- First Floor Landing 11' 1'' x 6' 8'' (3.38m x 2.03m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and roof space. Single panel radiator.
- Master bedroom 12' 9'' x 10' 10'' (3.88m x 3.30m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 3' 11'' x 9' 5'' (1.19m x 2.87m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; low flush WC. Wash hand basin and mains shower. Tiled shower enclosure, flooring and splash back. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8'' x 11' 9'' (3.55m x 3.58m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 10'' x 7' 8'' (2.39m x 2.34m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 0'' x 6' 8'' (2.44m x 2.03m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath with electric unit, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and splash back.
- Detached garage 17' 1'' x 11' 3'' (5.20m x 3.43m)
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with tarmac driveway offering off street parking. Rear garden is fully enclosed, mainly laid in lawn and private.