39 Cedar Wood, Bleary
Located in the popular area of Bleary this superbly presented three-bedroom semi detached home offers an ‘out of town’ location with the benefit of close proximity and easy access to the local towns of Portadown, Lurgan, Tandragee and Banbridge. Boasting an open plan kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances, spacious lounge with feature stove, well-proportioned bedrooms and an spacious rear garden. This property represents outstanding value and will appeal to first time buyers and young families alike.
See below link for video tour;
Quiet development in Bleary. Conveniently located four miles from Lurgan, six miles from Portadown and three miles from Waringstown. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Entrance Hall 6' 0'' x 4' 2'' (1.83m x 1.27m)
- Entrance via PVC door with glazed panel, tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Lounge 19' 1'' x 14' 7'' (5.81m x 4.44m) into bay window
- Front aspect room with feature stove, bay window, laminate effect wooden flooring and two double panel radiators. Glazed double wooden doors leading to;
- Kitchen/Dining 13' 3'' x 11' 9'' (4.04m x 3.58m)
- Open plan aspect with wall and base level units, integrated electric oven, integrated ceramic four ring hob, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and plumbed space for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Access to rear hall.
- Ground Floor WC 5' 2'' x 4' 3'' (1.57m x 1.29m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back; tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to shelved hot press and roof space.
- Bedroom 1 13' 0'' x 10' 9'' (3.96m x 3.27m)
- Front aspect room with laminate effect wooden flooring and double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 7' 9'' x 2' 11'' (2.36m x 0.89m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mains shower with glazed/tiled surround. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.58m x 3.27m)
- Rear aspect room with laminate effect wooden flooring and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 5'' x 6' 9'' (2.26m x 2.06m)
- Front aspect room with laminate effect wooden flooring and double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 9'' x 6' 5'' (2.06m x 1.95m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and panel bath with feature tiled wall. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to the front & side of the property. Excellently maintained front/side garden mainly laid in decorative pebbled beds. Fully enclosed rear garden boarded by wooden fence surround and brick paving patio areas. Space for garden shed & feature pond. Extensive lawn area which is ideal for family gatherings.