38 The Avenue, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this delightful and perfectly positioned three-bedroom all-brick bungalow located in a cul-de-sac in the peaceful development of The Avenue located just off the Old Gilford Road, Portadown. The property offers three well-proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite, a spacious living room, separate dining room (currently being used as TV room), a bright open-plan kitchen/diner with French doors opening to the garden. There is an integral garage and a fully enclosed private back garden with views of the River Bann- a real sun-trap in the afternoon or evening. Early viewings are a must to fully appreciate what 38 The Avenue has to offer.
See below link for property tour:
Located just off the the Old Gilford Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 12' 9'' x 23' 2'' (3.884m x 7.070m)
- Access via PVC door. Carpet flooring. Two single panel radiators. Access to storage, hot press and roof space.
- Lounge 17' 8'' x 13' 1'' (5.379m x 3.984m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Feature fireplace. Double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 10' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.260m x 2.976m)
- Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 12' 1'' x 16' 0'' (3.690m x 4.871m) at widest point
- Vinyl flooring. Range of high and low level units. Space for cooker. Access to rear garden via French doors.
- Utility room 9' 10'' x 11' 11'' (3.009m x 3.633m) at widest point
- Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Range of units. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to rear garden.
- Master bedroom 11' 2'' x 14' 0'' (3.413m x 4.257m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- En-suite 8' 10'' x 2' 7'' (2.700m x 0.783m)
- Comprising of; electric shower, WC and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 14' 0'' x 9' 5'' (4.271m x 2.861m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 7'' x 13' 3'' (2.621m x 4.040m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 2'' x 9' 4'' (1.874m x 2.855m) at widest point
- Four piece bathroom comprising of; mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and fitted bath. Vinyl flooring. Partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Integral garage 17' 6'' x 11' 11'' (5.345m x 3.634m)
- Front garden offers tarmac driveway leading to garage. Lawn area surrounded by shrubbery. Rear garden boasts lawn and patio area. Fully enclosed, private and offers views of the River Bann.