367 Ballyoran Park, Portadown
An excellently presented three-bedroom home with detached garage within this popular housing estate close to Portadown town centre. This property benefits from a tastefully decorated living room, a spacious kitchen/dining area, and a modern three-piece shower suite. An excellent consideration for investors or first time buyers wishing to get their foot on the property ladder. Viewings highly recommended.
Located just off the Drumcree Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 15' 4'' x 6' 6'' (4.68m x 1.97m)
- Glazed PVC door. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Stairs leading to first floor.
- Living Room 12' 8'' x 12' 6'' (3.86m x 3.82m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 19' 8'' x 11' 0'' (5.99m x 3.36m) at widest points
- Newly fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Integral cooker/oven with extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 9' 4'' x 6' 6'' (2.84m x 1.98m)
- Access to roof space & storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 12' 9'' x 9' 9'' (3.89m x 2.97m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press & built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 13' 1'' x 11' 4'' (4.00m x 3.45m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 8' 1'' (2.90m x 2.46m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 5'' x 5' 8'' (1.96m x 1.73m)
- Three piece suite comprising of; panel bath with electric shower unit, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Detached Garage 21' 9'' x 8' 3'' (6.63m x 2.51m)
- Via up & over door. Oil burner. Power & light.