32 The Mount, Tandragee
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this well-presented three bedroom, two reception detached bungalow with garage in The Mount, Tandragee. Benefiting from spacious living accomodation throughout including three double bedrooms, including master with en-suite, three piece bathroom suite, modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, two receptions including a sunroom and superb views from the living area overlooking Tandragee and offering that rural feel. With close proximity to schools, shops and neighboring towns such as Portadown and Markethill, we anticipate 32 The Mount to be popular and early viewings are highly recommended.
Located just off Montague Street, Tandragee.
- Entrance Hall 10' 11'' x 7' 3'' (3.32m x 2.21m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Living/Dining 29' 8'' x 11' 11'' (9.04m x 3.63m)
- Three double panel radiators. Wooden flooring. PVC sliding doors leading to rear garden. Electric stove
- Kitchen 10' 8'' x 11' 7'' (3.25m x 3.53m)
- Vinyl flooring. Integrated hob, dishwasher and eye level oven. Space for fridge freezer. Single panel radiator. Composite sink and draining board with mixer tap. Access to rear garden via; PVC door.
- Sunroom 11' 10'' x 11' 11'' (3.60m x 3.63m)
- Laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to balcony.
- Master bedroom 10' 4'' x 11' 11'' (3.15m x 3.63m)
- Rear aspect room. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage and access to;
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 11' 11'' (3.53m x 3.63m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 8' 11'' x 11' 10'' (2.72m x 3.60m) at widest point
- Side aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 4'' x 8' 11'' (1.62m x 2.72m) at widest point
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath with electric shower unit. Wash hand basin and low flush WC. Panelled walls. Vinyl flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press and roofspace.
- En-suite 4' 3'' x 6' 5'' (1.29m x 1.95m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; shower with electric unit, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Vinyl flooring, panelled walls and heated towel rail.
- Garage 17' 1'' x 9' 2'' (5.20m x 2.79m)
- Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine.
- The front of the property is mainly laid in lawn with shrubbery and tarmac driveway. The rear of the garden benefits from a patio area, is mainly laid in lawn and is fully enclosed with fence surround. The balcony can be accessed from the sunroom.