32 Bramblewood Drive, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow located in Bramblewood Drive, just off the Mahon Road, Portadown. Offering a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, three well proportioned bedrooms, open plan kitchen diner with a range of fitted units, four piece bathroom suite and a fully enclosed rear garden. 32 Bramblewood Drive is ideal for those wishing to downsize and while in need of some modernisation, it has potential to become the perfect home.
- Entrance Hall 24' 8'' x 5' 5'' (7.531m x 1.648m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Double panel radiator. Wood effect flooring. Access to storage and hot press.
- Lounge 15' 0'' x 11' 8'' (4.571m x 3.558m)
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen/Diner 19' 0'' x 11' 8'' (5.800m x 3.558m) at widest point
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of fitted high and base level units. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled splash back and vinyl flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.678m x 3.187m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wood effect flooring. Fitted wardrobes. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- Bedroom 2 9' 10'' x 10' 10'' (2.999m x 3.297m) at widest point
- Side aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 9' 9'' x 8' 8'' (2.981m x 2.635m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wood effect flooring. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 9' 1'' x 5' 6'' (2.777m x 1.670m)
- Four piece bathroom comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fitted bath and shower with electric unit. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Front and side garden mainly laid in lawn with tarmac driveway. Rear garden mainly laid in lawn with patio area and is fully enclosed.