31 Kiln Avenue, Lurgan
Hannath introduce this luxury three bedroom semi detached home with detached garage which offers spacious and practical living accommodation in this popular newly constructed development. Kiln Avenue is within easy access of Lurgan Town Centre, Rushmere Shopping Centre & Craigavon Area Hospital. It also offers a central location to local primary, secondary and higher education schools and colleges and is only a short drive from the M12 Motorway access road giving the ultimate convenience to those commuting further afield. The location offers close proximity to the Craigavon Borough's major employers as well as leisure and recreation facilities. No. 31 is presents a superior home with high quality finishes and tasteful décor making it an ideal choice for families and first time buyers.
Located just off Kiln Road, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 18' 2'' x 6' 9'' (5.53m x 2.06m) at widest points
- Via glazed PVC door. Tiled flooring. Alarm control panel. Under stair storage. Access to first floor via staircase. Access to;
- WC 7' 0'' x 3' 0'' (2.13m x 0.91m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 16' 6'' x 11' 10'' (5.03m x 3.60m)
- Feature stove with brick inset and wooden beam. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 12' 4'' x 15' 8'' (3.76m x 4.77m)
- A range of high & low level units. ceramic sink with granite worktop & splashback. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Space for 'Rangemaster' with four ring gas hob. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Utility 5' 10'' x 5' 7'' (1.78m x 1.70m)
- High & low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas boiler. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 10' 11'' x 6' 10'' (3.32m x 2.08m) at widest points
- Access to roof space (floored).
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 11' 9'' (3.93m x 3.58m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 3' 11'' x 9' 5'' (1.19m x 2.87m)
- Comprising of; main shower enclosure, wash hand basin with floating vanity unit and low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 11' 8'' (3.53m x 3.55m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 0'' x 7' 6'' (2.44m x 2.28m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Currently used as walk in wardrobe.
- Family Bathroom 7' 11'' x 6' 10'' (2.41m x 2.08m)
- Modern three piece bathroom suite; comprising of centre bath with chrome attachments, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Spot lights.
- Detached Garage 17' 8'' x 10' 0'' (5.38m x 3.05m)
- Via roller door. Side door access. Power & light. Plumbed for WC.
- Small lawn area to the front with tarmac driveway to the side leading to garage. Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area. A range of shrubbery. Ideal for family gatherings.