3 Killycomain Drive, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached home located just off the Killycomain Road. The property offers open plan living with a modern kitchen/living/dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms, three piece bathroom suite and a detached garage. The perfect purchase for first time buyers, early viewings are highly recommended.
Located off the Killicomaine Road, Portadown
- Entrance Hall 12' 11'' x 6' 2'' (3.93m x 1.88m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage under stairs.
- Lounge 14' 6'' x 12' 3'' (4.42m x 3.73m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Feature fireplace with stove. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 8' 9'' x 18' 10'' (2.66m x 5.74m) at widest point
- Rang of high and low level units.Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Integrated washing machine. Space for cooker. Fridge freezer. Wood effect work top.
- First Floor Landing 7' 6'' x 8' 0'' (2.28m x 2.44m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 1 11' 10'' x 10' 5'' (3.60m x 3.17m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 10' 6'' (3.50m x 3.20m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 3'' x 8' 1'' (2.51m x 2.46m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bathroom 7' 4'' x 7' 10'' (2.23m x 2.39m) at widest point
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, WC, fitted bath with electric unit. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press and roof space. Vinyl flooring.
- Garage 21' 4'' x 9' 0'' (6.50m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door
- Front garden offers some shrubbery and tarmac driveway leading to detached garage. Rear garden is mainly laid in lawn with patio area.