28 Queen Street, Portadown
The ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors!
This impressive three bedroom terraced property is located conveniently close to the town centre with its many shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, parks and recreational areas.
Comprising of an open plan lounge/diner with feature open fireplace, modern kitchen, modern three-piece bathroom suite and an enclosed rear yard and garden.
Sure to attract much interest from a range of purchasers, viewings are highly recommended.
Located just on the Thomas Street a short walk to Portadown town centre. This location benefits from easy access to schools, shops and local amenities. Just outside the limits of the town is the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema, M1 interchange and many parks and recreational areas are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall 11' 7'' x 3' 7'' (3.53m x 1.09m) at widest point
- Entrance via wooden door with glazed panels inserts and glazed panel above; single panel radiator. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Lounge/Diner 22' 5'' x 12' 8'' (6.83m x 3.86m) at widest point
- Dual aspect room featuring open fire with slate surround, slate hearth and back boiler, cove cornice ceiling, carpet flooring, double panel radiator and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 15' 4'' x 8' 5'' (4.67m x 2.56m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink, space for cooker, fridge and dish washer. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Access to under stair storage and rear via PVC door with glazed panel inserts.
- First Floor Landing 9' 4'' x 2' 9'' (2.84m x 0.84m) at widest point
- Access to roof space and shelved hot press. Carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 10' 1'' x 12' 0'' (3.07m x 3.65m)
- Front aspect room with built in slide robe, carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 10' 3'' (3.60m x 3.12m)
- Rear aspect room with triple glazed window, carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 4'' x 8' 6'' (3.76m x 2.59m)
- Rear aspect room with triple glazed window, carpet flooring and double panel radiator.
- Shower Room 8' 5'' x 5' 4'' (2.56m x 1.62m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and shower with electric unit and glazed surround. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Store 5' 8'' x 8' 5'' (1.73m x 2.56m)
- Skimmed ceiling, skimmed walls, electrical outlets and plumbed for utilities.
- Enclosed rear yard comprising of covered roof, concrete floor and external tap. Enclosed rear garden comprising of; stroned area, concrete paviours with fence surround.