27 Kensington Park, Portadown
Book a viewing for this superb two bedroom semi detached bungalow, situated within the highly sought after Drumnacanvy area just off Long Lane, Portadown. Its popular location provides rural views, pleasant walking routes and peaceful surroundings, all within close proximity to Portadown. This well-maintained property provides a bright lounge, kitchen/dining area, modern shower room and a secure low maintenance garden area. Overall, 27 Kensington Park presents a fantastic opportunity to avail of an affordable home in an exclusive location.
Located just off Long Lane, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 12' 0'' x 11' 0'' (3.65m x 3.35m)
- Via PVC door with glazed side panel. Access to roof space and hot press.
- Living Room 15' 0'' x 13' 10'' (4.57m x 4.21m)
- Feature stove. Wooden flooring. Vertical wall radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 11' 6'' x 9' 0'' (3.50m x 2.74m)
- A range of high & low level units. Stainless steel sink. Integrated cooker with ceramic hob. Space for low level fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. PVC door leading to rear.
- Bedroom 1 12' 4'' x 10' 10'' (3.76m x 3.30m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to two storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 9' 9'' x 8' 5'' (2.97m x 2.56m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 8'' x 6' 6'' (2.34m x 1.98m)
- Fully tiled suite comprising of; walk in glazed shower enclosure with electric unit, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush wc. PVC panel ceiling. Chrome towel radiator.
- Low maintenance front/side gardens laid in lawn. Rear garden laid in paving. Fence surround.