26 Sandringham, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this three bedroom semi detached property with detached garage located in the popular development of Sandringham, which is conveniently located close to Portadown Town Centre and other amenities. Finished to a high standard throughout, internally the property benefits from open plan kitchen/dining/area with open fire, an array of fitted high and low level units, three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property offers a fully enclosed and easily maintained rear garden. The ideal purchase for first time buyers and investors alike, 26 Sandringham is sure to be popular and early viewings are highly recommended.
Located just off the Gilford Road, Portadown.
- Lounge 12' 5'' x 15' 5'' (3.78m x 4.70m) at widest point
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire. Access to storage under stairs.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 4'' x 15' 4'' (3.15m x 4.67m)
- Kitchen/diner with shaker style kitchen units. Hard wearing work top, 1.5 stainless steel sink. Integrated hob and oven. Double panel radiator. Wooden effect laminate flooring which leads to tiled flooring in kitchen. Access to rear garden via; PVC sliding doors.
- First Floor Landing 8' 6'' x 6' 1'' (2.59m x 1.85m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 11' 9'' x 9' 0'' (3.58m x 2.74m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 3'' x 9' 1'' (3.43m x 2.77m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 4'' x 6' 11'' (3.76m x 2.11m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage.
- Bathroom 6' 1'' x 6' 4'' (1.85m x 1.93m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath with shower attachment, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring. Single panel radiator.
- The front garden is mainly laid in stone with shrubbery, has pathway to front door and offers off street parking with tarmac driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from easy maintenance with slabbed area.
- Garage 17' 1'' x 9' 5'' (5.20m x 2.87m)