25 Five Acres, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this four bedroom detached property with integral garage with beautifully landscaped front & rear gardens. Located in a highly popular and quiet residential area off the Old Gilford Road, Portadown. This property offers an attractive, internal layout which is sure to appeal to those seeking a spacious family home within this highly desirable location.
Located just off the Old Gilford Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 15' 5'' x 11' 2'' (4.70m x 3.40m)
- Via glazed PVC door, wooden flooring, vertical panel and double panel radiator. Open staircase leading to first floor. Access to;
- WC 5' 1'' x 4' 6'' (1.55m x 1.37m)
- Comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Wall tiles. Single panel radiator.
- Living Room 18' 9'' x 15' 1'' (5.71m x 4.59m) into bay window
- Spacious living room with feature open fire, wooden flooring, double panel radiator, wall lights and glazed double door access leading from hallway.
- Kitchen/Dining 20' 5'' x 8' 5'' (6.22m x 2.56m)
- With a range of wall and base units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with integral cooker/oven with four ceramic hob. Space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Wine rack. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC doors leading to rear patio area. Access to;
- Utility 8' 6'' x 5' 11'' (2.59m x 1.80m)
- Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Integral Garage 22' 0'' x 11' 9'' (6.70m x 3.58m)
- Up & over door. Power & light.
- First Floor Landing 18' 9'' x 6' 3'' (5.71m x 1.90m) at widest points
- Bedroom 1 13' 9'' x 11' 9'' (4.2m x 3.57m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 8' 7'' x 4' 6'' (2.62m x 1.38m)
- Comprising of; mains shower enclosure, low flush WC and wash hand basin with floating vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 9'' x 7' 10'' (3.58m x 2.39m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 11'' x 8' 6'' (3.32m x 2.59m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Built in slide robe.
- Bedroom 4 12' 0'' x 7' 10'' (3.65m x 2.39m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 0'' x 5' 6'' (2.74m x 1.68m) at widest points
- Comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with telephone shower attachment. Partially tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with brick paved driveway. Fully enclosed rear garden with decorative patio area, raised decking, planted flower bed and pebbled area.