23 Manderley Court, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached property situated in Manderley Court, just off the Old Gilford road in Portadown. Refurbished throughout, the property boasts spacious living accommodation with kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units, lounge with feature fireplace with back boiler and an impressive three piece bathroom. Truly impressive and finished to the highest standard, 23 Manderley Court is a property that must be viewed to fully appreciate what is has to offer.
- Entrance Hall 8' 11'' x 3' 7'' (2.72m x 1.09m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC front door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 13' 0'' x 15' 0'' (3.96m x 4.57m) at widest point
- Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Open fire with back boiler.
- Kitchen/Diner 9' 1'' x 18' 11'' (2.77m x 5.76m)
- Kitchen/Diner with a range of high and low level units. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Integrated hob, oven and dishwasher. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Access to under stairs storage and access to rear garden via PVC sliding doors.
- First Floor Landing 9' 3'' x 5' 7'' (2.82m x 1.70m)
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and roof space.
- Bedroom 1 9' 2'' x 11' 1'' (2.79m x 3.38m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 13' 1'' x 7' 6'' (3.98m x 2.28m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 9' 9'' x 7' 2'' (2.97m x 2.18m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 10'' x 7' 5'' (1.78m x 2.26m) at widest point
- Three piece bathroom comprising of; shower with electric unit. Low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
- Front garden offers brick feature with shrubbery and off street parking with tarmac driveway. Rear garden is mainly decking, has a small lawn area. Ideal for a hot tub which is available to purchase with the property.