23 Druminure Road, Clare
We are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow which promises lots of potential and is set in the quiet countryside area of Clare just outside of Tandragee. 23 Druminure Road offers the best of both worlds, with a substantial rear garden with countryside views and only a few minutes drive from both Tandragee and Markethill. In addition to the home, included in the price is approx. 1.9 acres of land, garage and stables which is ideal for anyone wishing to escape to the countryside.
A quiet countryside area located in the outskirts of Clare. Situated nearby are close towns and villages such as Tandragee, Markethill, Scarva and Portadown. A rural location in close to schools, shops, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and local amenities.
- Entrance Porch 6' 4'' x 4' 9'' (1.93m x 1.45m)
- Via wooden door with glazed panels. Partially panelled walls. Tiled flooring. Access to;
- Front hallway 8' 9'' x 3' 5'' (2.66m x 1.04m) at widest points
- Access via entrance hallway. Tiled flooring. Access to bedrooms two and three.
- Bedroom 3 8' 9'' x 7' 6'' (2.66m x 2.28m)
- Access via front hallway. Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8'' x 6' 9'' (3.55m x 2.06m)
- Access via front hallway. Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 16' 2'' x 15' 1'' (4.92m x 4.59m) at widest points
- Open fire with mantle and hearth. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Spotlights above fireplace. Access to;
- Bedroom 1 14' 9'' x 11' 2'' (4.49m x 3.40m)
- Front aspect room. Laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Rear hallway 12' 1'' x 4' 10'' (3.68m x 1.47m)
- Tiled flooring. Access to shelved hot press with storage.
- Kitchen/Dining 14' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.34m x 3.05m)
- Rear aspect room. Stainless steel sink with dual draining. High and low level units. Tiled splash back. Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine. Small breakfast bar. Space for cooker & fridge/freezer. Access to rear garden.
- Bathroom 9' 3'' x 5' 10'' (2.82m x 1.78m)
- Comprising of; bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Partial panelling on wall. Single panel radiator. Tiled splash back and tiled flooring.
- Back Hall 6' 3'' x 4' 7'' (1.90m x 1.40m)
- Via wooden door with stained glass. Tiled flooring. Access to rear garden. Access to:
- Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway, with access to garage and stables. Rear garden mainly laid in lawn with steps down to pathway. Private location, countryside views.