22 Conor Park, Lurgan
Located in a quiet and established development just off Old Portadown Road this three-bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow is perfect for those seeking a home in an excellent location with the added advantage of ground floor living. Benefiting from an open plan kitchen/dining area, well-proportioned bedrooms and modern features such as oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Properties in this area rarely become available and this property is sure to be popular.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the Old Portadown Road, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 14' 11'' x 7' 1'' (4.54m x 2.16m) at widest points
- Via PVC door. Glazed side panel. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to hot press & cloakroom.
- Lounge 14' 3'' x 11' 11'' (4.34m x 3.63m)
- Feature open fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Wall lights.
- Kitchen/Dining 15' 0'' x 9' 10'' (4.57m x 2.99m)
- A range of high & low level units. Stainless steel sink. Glazed unit. Integral cooker/oven with four ring hob. Plumed for washing machine & tumble dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 9' 11'' x 8' 7'' (3.02m x 2.61m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 10'' x 5' 10'' (2.99m x 1.78m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; glazed shower enclosure with electric unit, bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. PVC panel ceiling and walls. Chrome towel radiator. Spot lights.
- First Floor Landing 4' 0'' x 3' 0'' (1.22m x 0.91m)
- Access to storage & roof space.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8'' x 8' 11'' (3.55m x 2.72m)
- Side aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Eave storage.
- Bedroom 3 13' 1'' x 12' 1'' (3.98m x 3.68m)
- Front aspect room. Velux window. Double panel radiator. Eave storage.
- Tarmac driveway to the side. Front garden laid in pebbles with low level shrubbery. Enclosed rear garden with feature corner decking and side garden laid in lawn.